Thursday, January 20, 2011
Tomorrow
Brooke you are completely right. I need to blog more often. There is nothing really to write about with my life but tomorrow the girls in our ward are going to go to a cabin. We were going to the cabin for a snow trip, but it has been like summer here in California. So no snow for us. I don't know exactly where we are going but when I come back I will post some pictures. I got to go pack. Adios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi girls! Have fun at the mountains. :) Post some pix after.
How fun you get to go to a cabin! Is Erin Leigh sad that she doesn't get to go? I can't wait to see pictures from your trip.
hahahha yes I am right! when am I not? jk luv you have tuns of fun adios amigo! luv yah bffl's forever (Best friends for life!!!) luv you cuz and have fun! :D :D :D
<3 / The one and the only BROOKE TUINEI
Post a Comment