Saturday, December 25, 2010
Merry Christmas Everyone :)
Merry Christmas everyone! The year went by so quickly. Maybe a little too quick. I was so excited too see my fam. :) Today was a very calm, soothing day but at the same time very exciting! Holly and Vaughn were able to come down, but sadly Jacob and Mishelle were not able to make this years Christmas. Our family got something we wanted for years and years. We finally got a dog!!!!! She is a German Shepherd mixed with something else but the people don't know exactly what she is. We had rescued her from the pound on December 11 a.k.a. Erin's birthday. It is kind of funny because she looks like our old dog Girlie. Girlie was a German Shepherd mixed with a collie. Because she looks so much like girlie we think she has a little collie in her as well. She is only 3 months old so she isn't quite potty trained. That has been the only bad about the dog. Her name is Socks. This is because she has 3 white paws and 1 brown paw. HaHa. Mal came up with the name. Thanks Mal! Thank you so much Mom and Dad and of course Santa for the best Christmas! Oh and Jake you should give Socks some biscuits of yours. Merry Christmas everyone and God bless us, everyone! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It is so good of you and Schneebs to come out of retirement to post a new blog. How have you two been? It's been soooo long since I've heard from you, let alone seen you two. I heard your mother loves Sox and let's her sleep in her bed with her. It kind of reminds me of Glenda and Ira Parks!
I am so glad you got a dog to round out your family. Take care.
Hey girlies! Seems like you had a great christmas!!!! :D hahhahaha I can't wait to see your dog.... When though????? Come on we have to be able to see each other alot more often..... Love you guys! merry christmas! (PLZ COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND STUFF) Love the one and the only <3 Brookie Cookie
I love you chicks but you got to post more often.... tsk tsk tsk jk luv ya tons
Post a Comment