CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween!!!!!!

Hey guys it has been forever since we've updated. I am writing about what Erin and I are doing for Halloween. Erin and I are going to be GRAPES!!!!!! Here's the plan; we dress in all black. Then we get balloons and pin them on everywhere with SAFETY pins. I am getting purple and Erin's getting blue. There are many more colors like green and red. For the red get black sharpie and draw dots on it. This makes a strawberry. I am so excited for Halloween because Erin and I are staying at Court's house. I am so excited! We will post lots of pictures. What are you guys going to be???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Littles..... I am so happy you updated your blog. Afterall, what else does a 12 year old have to do? How 'bout homework!! Get off the computer and get busy....and no, I will not help you with your Pre Calculus. It looks like Schneebs is still taking a bath.

Catherine said...

I can't wait to see pictures of you and Erin dressed as grapes. Please make sure that someone posts pictures of you guys. =D

Annabelle and Adelaide are being witches. And Paulie is being Peter Pan.

Is McKenna going to be grapes with you guys?

haha_holly said...

Oh my littles! I miss you two goof balls. This sounds like fun for sure, Halloween with cousins! I have yet to decide what the heck I will be. I can never pick because there are just way too many options. I can't wait to visit, even though it'll barely be a minute. Call you soon, your biggest and best sister <3

Extravaganza said...

Oh my goodness! This sounds like such an amazing and clever idea! How on earth did you girls come up with it?!


P.S. I am coming home this weekend.. Be excited!

Brookie Cookie said...

I love you guys so much!!!! hahahahha nice a grape??? you need to come check out my blog I miss you so so so much!!!!!!!!!! love the one and only

BROOKIE COOKIE!