
Last night Mike went in our bathroom and came out with this picture. He showed it to me and said, "Look at Schneeb's." Erin Leigh loves our bathtub and can be found at any time of the day immersed in bubbles.
Catherine recently asked me about Erin Leigh and her nickname when she was here visiting. Somehow Erin Leigh has been dubbed Schneebly and all sorts of Schneebly derivatives because of Ed Schneebley in School of Rock. It's one of our favorites, and it's one of the movies I am so sad I didn't see in the theater because the music's so good. Mike told me to go and see it with him years ago, and I didn't and have regretted it ever since. I love a good funny man, and Jack Black makes me laugh in this movie. And Erin Leigh makes me laugh in the bathtub. So, take a good look and have a good laugh. It's so Schneeb's.



5 comments:
Hilarious! I thought I was putting this on my blog, and somehow it went on The Little's.
Oh, well. I hope someone sees it.
This really is hilarious! I love that picture. I loved it to much to just leave it here, so I put it on your blog, too.
Dude Erin you look like your drowning in bubbles!! It looks almost fun! HAhhahaha see ya later! Bye erin and annie
That was from mckenna!! if ur wondering!
TIME TO UPDATE!!!!!
Post a Comment