OK so the trip wasn't as fun as I was hoping it would be. We left around 4:30 and
got there around 6:30 Friday night. It took FOREVER! Luckily I had my friend
McKenna sitting in the back with me. She's really cool. On our way to the cabin
the sunset was really pretty. So i started taking pictures and got distracted taking
pictures of the cars driving by. We went to bed around 1:00a.m. and woke up at 5ish.
We went to a field of dead grass and we played capture the flag. It was so hilly that it was
sscary. I am so happy to be home.



8 comments:
Heeeyyyy Annie..... cool picture. You look like you had a blast!! Wish I was with you. What happened to the snow??
The snow melted she told me (I'm so smart)
Haha just kidding
COMENT FRENZY: ANNIE!!! Seems like you had fun :D (was this for yw?) One in the morning? ugh. I stayed up till nine woke up at 8:50 this morning and couldn't handle it Love you tons and check out my blog chick-a-tee-tah :D luv ya!
Annie,please slow down and stay a little girl. Next thing we know you will be driving....we like hearing of your camping adventure. Remember, like Dorothy says, "there's no place like home." love grandma babs
I agree with Grams! Your growing up too fast. Just this weekend you were gone almost everyday! Right after Pops asked me when I got home he asked you too. That just isn't right! You aren't allowed to go out anymore. Erin and I missed you this weekend. Stay little.. its more fun.
Annie i don't remember going with you to your camping trip!!! hahahaha.......It's McKenna!!!! you never told me that you had a friend named McKenna like me!!! and that its spelled the same!!!! Omygosh!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND COMMENT!! dUDE AND SHE LOOOKS JUST LIKE LOL!!
VISIT MY BLOG AND COMMENT
McKenna
Is she blonde???? Does she have freckles??? Blue eyes???? Dude that would b FREAKY
Hey grl!!! you always say that to me when ya text me. lol<3 Ummmmmmm check out my blog grly wirly. got some great pics of US!! When am i gonna c ya again??!! Text me!! hooola to the famm. luvvvv yaa homiiee gg!!
McKenna
<_mck3nn@_>
Post a Comment