CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

waterpolo!!!!!!

I had a tournament this weekend in San Diego. I had to ride with one of my teammates named Randi because Dad Mom Mal and Erin went to a Northridge game. Our first game was at 12:30. I was so nervous but I had a good practice so I was pretty confident.The game started and I was sitting out of the game. We were winning. Then suddenly Couch G. said for all of us who were out to go into the game. I stole the ball then sprinted to the goal. I could hear Couch screaming slide up but in my mind I said fake it. Then out of now where I accidentally threw the ball and it scored! I was so happy. Then another. When the game was over we had a 3 hour break. I started playing bop it. Then all the guys wanted to play so I said sure go ahead. Our next game I scored 2. Then the next game we had to play against 14 and under and we are only 12 and under so we had a little competition. I scored only 1 that game. I had nothing to eat that whole day so dad took me too Subway too get $5 footlong.We had a BLT. On Monday Hunter a kid on the team told me he got Bop It!! I was laughing so loud. I am glad I do waterpolo!

2 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

Good for you! It sounds like you are AWESOME at Water Polo! And, Subway sounds delicious. :)

Prudy said...

The Montanos must have polo in the genes. Congrats and keep on boppin it, in and out of the water.