CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A New Post From Annie Laurie

Well hello, i have not talked to you all in eight months! 
               I am so depressed because summer is over, school starts in 4 days!  The sad part is, that I have not even gone to the beach! But, I am so excited for school but at the same time sad too. Well i am in middle school and that is why I'm nervous. I am excited to see my friends too though. I had to take my picture for my id. And then after that I got my schedule I looked at it and I didn't know one teacher on the list. For L.A and S.S I got Mr. or Mrs. Rihan. Then for band I got Mr. Green. But I don't want to do band I would rather have art. There is this one teacher who paints with pudding but there is this other teacher who draws with pencils but either teacher would be fun. What do you think i should do? For P.E i have Mr. or Mrs. Pilcher. Then for math and science I have Mrs. Osterhout Mal says she is awesome so I'm excited. Thanks for reading.       

4 comments:

Babs Renouf said...

A new Post for Annie Laurie. Oh, aren't you the lucky one? School Days, oh I think I would be the luckiest to return to school!! Enjoy it Annie, it goes much too fast. The Band sounds like fun, art sounds fun, reading and history sound interesting. This is your time, enjoy it as much as you can. Learning about lots of things, even test taking can be good experiences. Try not to worry about grades, just soak up all that free American education. Think about your possibilities, dream about them. Wear those rose colored glasses and love it. There has never been an Annie Laurie Montanto before, so go out and let the world know just how great you are!!Love Babs, your grandmother

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Well! It's about time. We've missed you little Missie. Sounds the start of a wonderful school year. How exciting that you get so many different teachers.
I like the art class that let's you eat--that sounds like my kind of art :).
Hope it goes well and we love your posts and you!!!
Love Aunt H

Bella Kate said...

Hi Annie,

We sure had a fun seeing you in St. George. I know starting school again can be a drag. But... you can look forward to the 50th anniversary at grandpa's!

Are you up for hide and seek in the dark and TP'ing?

Uncle Adam

Prudy said...

I'm really glad to see you back in the bloging world!love,sailor.p.s. check little girl on the go for some vacation pics .( our tipping program has really worked out for you!)