Oh my goodness Christmas is coming!
I am so so so excited. It is going to be great.
I dont know about you but I have a long list.
1 I would love a 2 green shirts and 1 red shirts from A & E.
2 A very very cute coat (a really cute one)
3 Some really cute leg-warmers
4 Wii music.
Wii music is a game you get to play over 60 instruments!
I hope you have a great Christmas like me!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love you new Christmas layout. I hope you get all the things you asked for on your list because you really are such a sweet girl. What kind of coat is a really cute coat? I need a new cute coat because your dad told me that mine looked like a dog blanket while we were in Europe!(It kind of does though!)
I hope you get everything on your list. I would love some shirts from A&E too. And a very very cute coat. Could you just do me a favor and make a copy of your Christmas list and sign my name to it and mail it to Santa for me? Except for instead of Wii music I need a Wii! Haha.
Annie have u seen Twilight?? i LOVE IT SO MUCH!i LIKE EDWARD! HOW COME YOU BUSTED OUT ON DLAND??!! I AM SO NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT! HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE TWILIGHT? IT IS SOO GOOD! CALL ME SOON SEE YA LATER FOLKS!!
Post a Comment