Dear Sailor and West, I hope I can see you too. I wish you were here. What are you going to be for Halloween? Love, Erin Leigh
Dear Annabelle, What are you and your brother going to be for Halloween? I love Annabelle and Baby Paul. Baby Paul wears his glasses upside down. Imageine my mom wearing her glasses upside down. You guys are so cute.
Halloween is now on of my favorite days of fall, now that Iam not responsible for ten halloween cosutmes. This is the time of the year that brings us back into the heart of our homes,dusk comes earlier, and we reach for a warm sweater and a cozy spot to read. Thank you for sharing those things that you love. See you soon, love Grams
Dear Annie Laurie and Erin Leigh, I'm going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween and Baby Paul is going to be Mickey Mouse. What are you going to be for Halloween. Trick or Treat! Love, Annabelle
Hey Annie and Erin, I miss you guys so much what are u going to be for halloween I am going to be a skull fairy sorry about being alphaba and ggaalinda hahahahahahahahaha see ulater CALL ME
Hi Annie and Eryn!!! I miss you guys so much! I cannot wait til New Years Eve because I am coming to your house !!! I am so excited!!! Maybe I could talk to your mom about you guys sleeping over at my house!! yea! I really miss you guys alot!Also have you seen the movie YESMAN? I am going to see it (at least i think so)tonight! you guys call me on these phone numbers anytime except at night of course because as noah says i need my beauty sleep!! so here are the phone numbers:my cell (mckennas):5628057754.my mothers cell:5629647712.And my house phone number:5628623242. i am not giving you my dads cell because he is not home all the time! ttyl! text me later!! see ya real soon!!! thats all folks see ya!!mckenna
Only 4 more days!!!I am still so excited! I saw the movie,The Curious Case of Benjamin Button!It was so good but enough about me how bout u guys?What have you guys been up to?Anything exciting?And i have BIG NEWS!!!!I am sleeping over at your house on Thursday to Friday!But not sleeping over on Friday or so i think! Maybe you could come to my house and sleep over or if that does not work,maybe just maybe(proabably a BIG no but maybe you could maybe let me sleepover at your house)if you talk to your mom and then you call my mom and everything falls into place! so PLEASE CALL ME OR TEXT ME MY NUMBER IS THE MESSAGE ABOVE THIS ONE PLEASE CALL ME!!I can not wait for thursday!!i will call you now ! PICK UP!!(if i do not call it probably means that my mother said no or i am sleeping)Please call alright? ciao!
8 comments:
We love all those things too. We miss you and hope to see you soon. Sailor and West
Dear Annie Laurie and Erin Leigh,
I love you. I love Annie Laurie. I love Erin Leigh.
Love,
Annabelle
Dear Sailor and West,
I hope I can see you too. I wish you were here.
What are you going to be for Halloween?
Love, Erin Leigh
Dear Annabelle,
What are you and your brother going to be for Halloween? I love Annabelle and Baby Paul.
Baby Paul wears his glasses upside down. Imageine my mom wearing her glasses upside down.
You guys are so cute.
Halloween is now on of my favorite days of fall, now that Iam not responsible for ten halloween cosutmes. This is the time of the year that brings us back into the heart of our homes,dusk comes earlier, and we reach for a warm sweater and a cozy spot to read. Thank you for sharing those things that you love. See you soon, love Grams
Dear Annie Laurie and Erin Leigh,
I'm going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween and Baby Paul is going to be Mickey Mouse. What are you going to be for Halloween. Trick or Treat!
Love,
Annabelle
Hey Annie and Erin, I miss you guys so much what are u going to be for halloween I am going to be a skull fairy sorry about being alphaba and ggaalinda hahahahahahahahaha see ulater CALL ME
Hi Annie and Eryn!!! I miss you guys so much! I cannot wait til New Years Eve because I am coming to your house !!! I am so excited!!! Maybe I could talk to your mom about you guys sleeping over at my house!! yea! I really miss you guys alot!Also have you seen the movie YESMAN? I am going to see it (at least i think so)tonight! you guys call me on these phone numbers anytime except at night of course because as noah says i need my beauty sleep!! so here are the phone numbers:my cell (mckennas):5628057754.my mothers cell:5629647712.And my house phone number:5628623242. i am not giving you my dads cell because he is not home all the time! ttyl! text me later!! see ya real soon!!! thats all folks see ya!!mckenna
Only 4 more days!!!I am still so excited! I saw the movie,The Curious Case of Benjamin Button!It was so good but enough about me how bout u guys?What have you guys been up to?Anything exciting?And i have BIG NEWS!!!!I am sleeping over at your house on Thursday to Friday!But not sleeping over on Friday or so i think! Maybe you could come to my house and sleep over or if that does not work,maybe just maybe(proabably a BIG no but maybe you could maybe let me sleepover at your house)if you talk to your mom and then you call my mom and everything falls into place! so PLEASE CALL ME OR TEXT ME MY NUMBER IS THE MESSAGE ABOVE THIS ONE PLEASE CALL ME!!I can not wait for thursday!!i will call you now ! PICK UP!!(if i do not call it probably means that my mother said no or i am sleeping)Please call alright? ciao!
Post a Comment