The big kids were raised on Disneyland and went monthly. These two have only been to Disneyland a few times. They are thrilled to have passes and have a great time going with The Big Kids.
However, we did have a Terrible Day at Disneyland recently, and Annie Laurie will share why.
"We went to Disneyland right when it openend. We waited in a really, really long line at Thunder Mountain. It was more than an hour long wait. When we got to the very front, the worker said, "Please exit to the right. The ride has broken down." We were so mad. We waited in that line for nothing.
Then, we waited in line for ice cream for the longest time, too. Everywhere we went were the longest lines. It was so crowded everywhere. After ice cream we went to Space Mountain.
We waited, and waited and waited. We didn't even get inside. We were still waiting outside.
Then another worker said, "The ride is broke down. Please exit to your left." The same thing happened to us all over again. We were so angry. Holly could not believe it.
The only ride we rode all day was the train back to Main Street so we could go straight home!
Here's my advice: Never go to Disneyland in the Summer!



16 comments:
Disneyland in the summer is not my favorite either! I know this because I worked at Disneyland in the summer when I was a teenager. I used to sell popcorn! It was so hot behind those popcorn wagons I felt like I was going to pass out. One time I all most did! See, I could never have been a pioneer. If I can't make it behind a popcorn wagon how would I have made it behind a covered wagon? I would have died on the trail somewhere I'm sure of it. I hope you guys have better luck next time.
I still laugh when I think of pink cheeked grouchy MK behind a popcorn wagon. The thought is hilarious.
OH, Annie and Erin what a miserable day at the happiest place on earth. I feel that they owe me something when the ride breaks down. They could at least reach in their pocket and hand you a tic tac. They owe something! NEVER go to Disneyland on a day that you have to wait in a long line for food. If I have to wait for rides, fine, but never make me linger for an ice cream cone, for pete's sake.
Annie said,
"Oh, I feel so bad for you Aunt Mary."
And to Erin she said,
"I would definitely agree with you.
Erin,
I think they owe you something to. I said so over and over the whole day we were there. I think they owe you a free ride at the very front of the line.
Mary Calico Kate,
Popcorn wagons and covered wagons! So funny!
Next Pioneer day I want to see you making popcorn in a covered wagon, wearing a calico dress and sunbonnet.
Mary, I am actually really worried about you and the heat. Is it sun stroke? Have you ever had it? I think that's what it is? I feel so bad for you because I really love it good and hot.
"Poor Little Lamb."
Numerous errors in previous blog.
Forgive.
Busy, busy, busy!
I didn't know you girls had a blog!!! How fun. I love your layout! So cute. I'm so jealous, you have Disneyland passes! We want to go in September. If we do, we want you to come with us!
Aunt Catherine,
Of course we'll go with you to Disneyland.
That would be fun!
Aunt Catherine,
Of course we'll go with you to Disneyland.
That would be fun!
Hey Miss Littles,
What an unhappy day for the happiest place on earth. Rats!
Better luck next time. We love your blog and can't wait to see what you are up to. Keep on bloggin'
H
Annie and Erin, I tagged you for a meme on my blog. YOu have to copy the questions and answer them on your blog. Love, Sailor
Hi annie and erin! i love your blog it is like you are really in disneyland i hope i see u later ciao McKenna
Hi , brookie cookie here I love your blog&I miss you . give me a call 801-812-1530
we are going too disney land on wed.
Dear Annie Laurie and Erin Leigh,
I love you. I love my dollies. I love you. I love Annie Laurie and Erin Leigh. Thankyou for commenting on my blog. I miss you. I love Snoopy. And I love Grandma. And I love Baby Paul. And I love my Daddy. And I love my Grandpa. And I love my blocks. I love my table. Dear Dear. Only dear. Fear. My favorite book is A Bad Case of The Sripes. What is your favorite book? I love you. I miss you.
Love,
Annabelle
Hey Annie and Erin!What are you guys been up to?I really miss you guys! I miss you so much.You guys we have to plan a sleepover one night,alright?Either we could do it at your house or at my house.I am so excited about,(no offense)Phantom of the Opera.Annie,thanks for teaching me the song from the phantom!Have you seen Twilight?My favorite character is EDWARD COLLIN!His real name is Robert Padison.My mom and dad are screaming about Football.Screaming!I am serious.All right you guys call me later all right ? Love, McKenna P.S.SEE you on Febuary 14!
Hey again! Did you guys know that Brooke Cookie is coming to Nonnie's Wedding?Now you know!! yeah! I cannot wait for Febuary! I miss you guys so much! CALL ME OR TEXT ME(JUST CALL NO TEXT)
Love,
McKenna Lynne Henao
Post a Comment